Nielsen Book Research measures international consumer book markets via a suite of services managed by our worldwide team of experts. Clients include publishers, booksellers, literary agents, librarians, authors, journalists, media companies and financial institutions.
Nielsen BookScan collects point-of-sale data from more than 25,000 stores worldwide, providing author and title sales, bestseller charts and market share data in 11 territories: the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, India, South Africa, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Mexico and Poland.
Nielsen Books & Consumers complements the BookScan sales data by measuring the size of the print, e-book and audiobook markets in the UK through a monthly survey of c3,000 book buyers.
Nielsen PubTrack Digital measures monthly e-book sales for participating publishers, giving the ability to run author and title sales, bestseller charts and market share data in the UK, with Australia and New Zealand now operational.
Data from all these services is available on either a subscription or ad-hoc basis, and can be catered to your organisation’s size and needs:
- Are you a publisher looking to expand into a new genre or market, or an agent researching previous titles and historical author sales?
- Or are you a bookseller or librarian who would like to know what books are popular throughout the rest of the country, so you can stock your shelves?
- Are you commissioning new TV and film productions? Explore the backlist of more than 4.7m titles to discover source material for your latest production.
Our local experts in each BookScan territory can provide guidance and insight to help you access and analyse the data you need to achieve your desired results.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NZ LIFETIME PRINT BOOK SALES DATA REPORTS
Find out NZ lifetime print book sales data (back to 2008) on any ISBN Nielsen BookScan tracks in the NZ through the New Zealand Total Market (NZTM).
- Want to see how your title is selling?
- Researching a new book idea?
- Has a marketing campaign had an effect on sales?
- Or just curious?
Nielsen BookScan reporting allows you to see up-to-date sales information, simply request any ISBN/s and receive a report showing NZ print book sales data. You will only be charged for ISBNs where where your sales have been recorded.
Input: ISBN List Output: Sales Report by ISBN
For more information about the NZ BookScan panel and/or lifetime report rates, please contact: email@example.com